Pages

  • twitter
  • facebook
  • rss

August 13, 2010

oh.. i like~!!!

www.tips-fb.com
Time for me to fly REO Speedwagon
'I’ve been around for you
I’ve been up and down for you
But I just can’t get any relief
I’ve swallowed my pride for you
Buy you still make me feel like a thief
You go me stealin’ your love away
‘Cause you never give it
Peeling the years away
And we can’t relive it
Oh I make you live
And you make me cry
I believe it’s time for me to fly..'


christina agulera : fighter~
'After all of the fights and the lies
Yes you wanted to harm me but that won’t work anymore
Uh, no more, oh no, it’s over
‘Cause if it wasn’t for all of your torture
I wouldn’t know how to be this way now, and never back down
So I wanna say thank you
‘Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
Makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
It makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter'

beyonce-irreplaceable
'So since I'm not your everything
How about I’ll be nothing
Nothing at all to you
Baby I wont shead a tear for you
I won’t lose a wink of sleep
Cause the truth of the matter is
Replacing you is so easy' 
 Get out(leave)- jojo
'Get Out (leave) right now,
it’s the end of you and me,
It’s too late (now) and I cant wait for you to be gone,
cause I know about her, (who) and I wonder (why),
how I bought all the lies.
You said that you would treat me right
but you was just a waste of time. (waste of time) '

Since you been gone -kelly clarkson
'You had your chance, you blew it
Out of sight, out of mind
Shut your mouth, I just can’t take it
Again and again and again and again
But since you been gone
I can breathe for the first time
I’m so movin’ on, yeah, yeah
Thanks to you, now I get, I get what I want
Since you been gone '

2 kata hikmah:

A Fans of Lee Family said...

i like to0...
lagi2 lagu jojo..hehe :)

najihah sahami said...

waa...penuh eri lagu2 nih...cam tau jerk...~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...