Pages

  • twitter
  • facebook
  • rss

March 08, 2011

u choose ur life.

www.tips-fb.com
if u wanna happy, happy will u be. u choose it.
to grumble bout little things just a waste of time. life's short.
Be thankful coz everything happens for a reason.

if u r hurt and u able to continue living,
 that's the way He taught us to be stronger.

and one thing i did learnt yesterday..
'the beginnig of suffering is desire'
obviously!
no one ever had enuff in their life.

be thankful! be thankful! be thankful!

syukur..alhamdulillah...
i'm a year older..but again.. age is just a number.. (yes. my fb status.. heee.. )
23 n thanks Allah for giving me a chance to live,
and for giving me a chance to seek your blessing..



special thanks to Che Zaiha bt Md Zin.
for struggling in giving birth to me 23 years ago.
i love u so damn much!
thanks for always be by my side.
n... thanks utk doa malam td.. sgt2 tharu..
nk p keje dh,tp u wat me nangis..huhu
thanks ummi!
:)





Lastly...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.
;)

-8/3/2011-

0 kata hikmah:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...