Pages

  • twitter
  • facebook
  • rss

November 07, 2010

urgent need of a locksmith.~!

www.tips-fb.com

my heart been locked by someone before.  
And I wish that I could find a key 
To unlock all the things that you want us to be.
i need help~!!
find me a locksmith..
I'm thinking now's the time, 
Maybe its time to go, 
if I gave you my heart, be gentle, 
I'm tired of laying low, 
lets give the world a show.
i need u.. to understand.


why a liar cant stop lying?
well..his life is a lie already.
ugh. like i cared.
k bye~
xoxo!

2 kata hikmah:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

adakah cara penulisan ini mengambarkn org yg sedang cari pembuat kunci? or org yg sedang ketandusan cinta lelaki? blogger mencari cinta.. xda paedah langsunggg.. kah kah kah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...