Pages

  • twitter
  • facebook
  • rss

November 06, 2010

why should I marry you anyway?!

www.tips-fb.com
I wanna marry you because you are the

first person I wanna look at when I wake up in the morning, and the

only one I wanna kiss goodnight. Because the first time that I saw

these hands, I couldnt imagine not being able to hold them. But

mainly, when you love someone as much as I love you, getting

married is the only thing left to do. So, will you, um, marry me?
 
 
well..um...
definitely! maybe.... ~
=D
 
 
'I couldnt imagine not being able to hold them'
 used to that sentence before..
but now dats what i'm always doing~
that couldnt had been replaced by 'had to'..
imagining not being able to hold them forever.
well i'm used to it now~
:)
XoXo
 
ps: oohhh... happy deepavali
specially to spek pepel dan abg nya.
sakan korg mandi minyak kan???
hehehehe...
well.. i anak umi okeh~!!
love u both~!
(hanya mereka sahaja yg paham..maybe..)

1 kata hikmah:

Anonymous said...

hik3 ;D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...