Pages

  • twitter
  • facebook
  • rss

June 09, 2011

it means a lot to me~

www.tips-fb.com


Day 24
– A photo of something that means a lot to you


The Cincin.. - misplaced. dem! :(
MY eLLe - i'd lost it.. :(

so no photo of it.
and for now, i realized..
what means a lot to me is something i wont dare to live without..

what i value much is...

Their LOVE.

i have 5 moms! they are great. they love me. they always look after me. they care for me n they want the best for me.
ku syukuri rahmat mu Ya Allah..

Umi, Cikna, CikLa, MaMA, CikMah...
your love means more than a LOT to me!

LOTS OF LOVE from angoh. :)

3 kata hikmah:

Connecting With My Own Soul said...

wahhh! how come ada smpai 5 mak? huhu.

Mohd Aslam said...

Tula... Ayah mana?

A.H. said...

difficult easy: yup. mak sdara dah mcm mak gak~ :)

Aslam: rasa nya dah tau kan..(yup i'm offended by ur question) but here's the answer-- Ayah takde. Ayah ada keluarga lain.. k puas hati?!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...