Pages

  • twitter
  • facebook
  • rss

April 11, 2011

falling for you,, yes, you got me!

www.tips-fb.com




i dont know but i think i maybe..
falling for you..
dropping so quickly..
maybe i should keep this to myself.
waiting till i know u better..

and now i cant hide it..
i think i'm falling for you...
-falling for you-
by colbie cailat.


you're stuck on me and my laughing eyes,
i can't pretend though i try to hide,
i like you, i like you.

i give up, i give in, i let go,
lets begin...~

-you got me-
 by Colbie Cailat.



oh my... cute n so sweet clip video ni~
nice nice..
;)
  

3 kata hikmah:

.:padie_eyla:. said...

kite suke lagu falling for you. hehe!

aLya maNip said...

wa..due2 lagu fal in love..
kamu sedang jatuh cinta ya?hehe

A.H. said...

Hehe.. Lagu dia mang best. Easy listening.
Err.. Falling in love? Maybe yes, maybe no. Err hard to tell..
Tp clip video ni sgt sweet n comel.. Tu yg suka..;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...